How to Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account
Last Updated on
Right now you are in a tight spot where you Facebook account disabled reactivate is what you are looking for. You might wonder what to do next with your Facebook account disabled or locked. There is a scenario where your account is disabled by you or someone else.
Today we are going to discuss deeply on how to enable Facebook account.
You can reactivate your account if this was disabled Facebook com volitionally by you. However, you will have to submit an appeal to recover your account if it has been hacked by someone depending mainly on the circumstances of the disabling the same as they may or might not accept the request placed by you. And if your account is deleted then the recovering of your account will not be that easy.
The following are the ways in which you can recover disabled Facebook account:
You may also like: How to Viral posts on Facebook ?
Method 1: If the account has been disabled by you
- You need to ensure that you are able to recover your account. You can recover your account whenever you want if have temporarily deactivated your account. You will also have 14 days from the time you have opted to change your mind and log back in if you have chosen the deletion of your account.
- You need to try and create a new FB account if your account has been nominated for deletion for further of 14 days.
- Open up Facebook website from your browser and you will land up on the homepage of Facebook where your FB ID opens up.
- On the upper right side of the page you need to enter your Email or Phone in the text box. So, enter your credentials here.
- Enter your password. You need to type in your Facebook password in the text box to the box right next to where you have typed in your email address or phone number.
- Click on Log in which is there on the upper right side of the page. You can log in to your account which might be still accessible. This will help you when you want to know how to get back on Facebook after being disabled.
Method 2: FB disabled account Appeal
- You need to make sure that your Facebook account disabled how long? You need to browse to your Facebook website from your computer. Enter your email address or phone number along with the password and click on Log in.
- You can send in an appeal if you a message pope up which says that the Account is disabled or is blocked by Facebook. This you will not be able to do when you want to know how to unlock Facebook account without ID proof.
- If you are able to access your account then it means that the account is not disabled and this will open my old FB account.
- You need to open up my Facebook account has been FB disabled page. You need to do this through your computer.
- You need to click on the submit an appeal button for disabled account appeal-id request/facebook. You will come across this message on the bottom section of the page. This way you can open up the appeal form.
- You need to close the browser and then reopen it if this form opens up a page that asks you to log out. Before continuing, you need to the cookies of your browser.
- You need to enter your email address and phone number. So, type in the credentials that you have used initially to log in to your Facebook account. You will find them near the top of the page when you want to know how to recover disabled Facebook account.
- The credentials should be the email address and phone number with which you have accessed recently.
- You also need to enter the name. So, type in the name you have used on your Facebook account into the field of full name. This can the name different that from what you have used legally. When you have no about my Facebook account was disabled for no reason.
- You now need to upload a picture of your ID as this can be your driver’s license; a learner’s permit or even a passport. Here, you need to take the picture of the front and the backside of your ID and transfer it to your computer. You then have to choose files and select the picture that you wish to upload and click on the open button.
- You have to enter additional information you think that you need to know with the additional info field near the bottom side of the page. The information should be provided to Facebook. And they include several things.
- You need to check whether your legal name is different from your Facebook name.
- If you have a suspicion that your Facebook account is hacked.
- If you have an evidence that there is someone who is responsible for abusive action or have abused you on your Facebook page.
- If you have been harassed by someone.
- On the bottom right side of the form you will find the send button, click on it. This was you will be able to send an appeal to Facebook and you will get a reply that would allow you know when your account will be accessible again.